THADDEUS K. T. SIM
Associate Professor of Business Analytics
Chair, Business Analytics Program
Madden School of Business
Le Moyne College
- Ph.D. (Management Science), University of Iowa, 2007
- M.Sc.B. (Management Science), University of British Columbia, 2002
- B.Com. (Operations Management), University of Alberta, 2000
- B.Sc. (Mathematics and Finance), University of Alberta, 1998
Courses Taught at Le Moyne
- Business Analytics
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Financial Analytics
- Operations Management
- Facility and hub location problems
- Supply chain management
- Lowe, T.J., and T. Sim (2013). The Hub Covering Flow Problem. Journal of the Operational Research Society 64, 973–981.
- Ataman, K., G. Kulick, and T. Sim (2011). Teaching Decision Tree Classification using Microsoft Excel. INFORMS Transactions on Education 11, 123-131.
- Sim, T., and R. H. Wright. (2011). Simulating the fishing industry: An example of introducing sustainability into a spreadsheet modeling course. Proceedings of the Decision Sciences Annual Meeting, 3981-3986.
- Castillo, I., and T. Sim (2010). A Spring-Embedding Approach for the Facility Layout Problem. Journal of the Operational Research Society 61, 1063. (Erratum for 2004 paper.)
- Castillo, I., A. Ingolfsson, and T. Sim (2009). Social Optimal Location of Facilities with Fixed Servers, Stochastic Demand, and Congestion. Production and Operations Management 18, 721-736.
- Sim, T., T.J. Lowe, and B.W. Thomas (2009). The Stochastic p-Hub Center Problem with Service-Level Constraints. Computers & Operations Research 36, 3166-3177.
- Erkut, E., A. Ingolfsson, T. Sim, and G. Erdogan (2009). Computational Comparison of Five Maximal Covering Models for Locating Ambulances. Geographical Analysis 41, 43-65.
- Sim, T., J. Cherdarchuk, E. Erkut, S. Lalani, and K. Mik (2006). Cost-Effective and Reliable Grinding Schedules for Inland Cement Edmonton. INFOR 44, 65-77.
- Wu, L., X. Yue, and T. Sim (2006). Supply Clusters: A Key to China's Cost Advantage. Supply Chain Management Review 10, 46-51.
- Castillo, I., and T. Sim (2004). A Spring-Embedding Approach for the Facility Layout Problem. Journal of the Operational Research Society 55, 73-81.
- Sim, T (2003). Trunk Reservation Analysis of TELUS' Edmonton Telecommunication Network. INFOR 41, 275-286.