Journal Articles & Book chapters
- Building a Learning Community for Cross Cultural Learning & Partnership: An Appreciative Approach with Leo Yballe, Donald Wolfe, & Ilma Barros.
- Living and Leading from the Inside Out (a self assessment, life planning & leadership book)
- Team Leadership: Critical Steps to Great Projects (a guidebook for student project teams) with Leo Yballe.
- Debating Capitalism in Interdisciplinary Education: An Example of Informed, Yet Willfully Thoughtless, Argument, with Dan Orne and Jonathan Schonsheck, Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal, 2008, Issue 4.
- Maslow Revisited: Constructing a Roadmap of Human Nature with Leo Yballe, Journal of Management Education, Vol. 31, # 6, 12/2007.
- Team Leadership ... Critical Steps to Great Projects with Leo Yballe in the Journal of Management Education, Vol. 31, # 2, 4/2007.
- Towards a Pedagogy of Appreciation with Leo Yballe, in Advances in Appreciative Inquiry: Constructive Discourse and Human Organization, edited by David Cooperrider and Michel Avital, Elsevier Science, 2004.
- The Organizational Behavior Future Search in the Journal of Management Education, Volume 25, #1, February, 2001
- Appreciative Pedagogy: Constructing Positive Models for Learning with Leo Yballe, in the Journal of Management Education, Vol. 24, # 4, Summer, 2000.
From Crisis to Growth at Midlife: Changes in Personal Paradigm with Donald Wolfe in Journal of Organizational Behavior, Vol. 12, 1991, pp 323-340.
- Transformations of Life Structure during the Midlife Transition with Donald Wolfe and Marcy Crary in Human Relations, Vol. 43, # 10, 1990, pp 957- 973.
- On Managing Career and Family at Midlife with Donald Wolfe in Human Relations, Vol. 40, # 12, 1987, pp 799 816.
- Career Crises are More Than They're Cracked Up To Be in the 1986 Proceedings of the Academy of Management Annual Meeting.