Discuss your answers to the following questions.
1. Middle Woman is of the self-named. In the context of her life, what is the meaning of her name?
2. What are Middle Woman's most obvious virtues? Are they considered to be virtues in her culture? Why and/or why not? What about in our culture?
3. What does Middle Woman do well?
4. Is Middle Woman a great-souled person? Why or why not?
5. What does Middle Woman teach us about the human spirit? Or if you prefer, what is the moral of the story?
6. Discuss someone else (changing names as needed to preserve confidentiality) who is self- named. In the context of that person's life, what is the meaning of their name?