|Philosophy 201-02, 201-06||Office Hours in RH-436 (445-4489)|
|Philosophical Perspectives||MWF 9:30 a.m. - 10:20 a.m.|
|on the Human Situation, Fall 2002||and by appointment.|
|Prof. Michael Kagan||Email: email@example.com|
1. What problem is bothering this writer?B) Be prepared to talk about the readings in class.
2. Why is it important?
3. What has this writer experienced?
4. What is this writer's response to this problem?
5. How, if at all, does the writer argue for this response?
6. What are the virtues and defects of this writer's argument and response?