facing a crisis. For the first time in history, there are more
non-Christians than Christians in
Marketing Your Church is a practical resource and guide for hurch leaders, administrators, and laity, who want to better allocate their limited resources to provide the types of services that their congregations are looking for.
Considine examines the usual objections to church marketing, responding to these with both sensitivity and clarity. He then points out specific benefits to be derived from utilizing proven marketing techniques.
Certain marketing techniques have worked very well for non-profit as well as for-profit organizations, and these can also enable churches to identify and accomplish specific goals that will not only attract new members, but also help churches reach out to the community and benefit society.
John J. Considine is Professor of Business Administration at
MARKETING YOUR CHURCH is available from:
Church Marketing Consulting
@ $14.95 each (5 or more copies, $13.50 each) Please add $2.00 postage/handling for the first book and $.50 for each additional book. Please make check payable to: John J. Considine
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Marketing - What Is It?
2. Defining a Marketing-Oriented Church
3. Market Segmentation for Churches
4. Marketing Research for Churches
5. Developing a Marketing Plan for Churches
6. Product, Place, and Price Issues for Churches
7. Promotional Decisions for Churches
8. Direct Mail: An Appropriate Strategy for Churches
9. Attracting Baby Boomers to the Church
10. Benefits for a Marketing-Oriented Churches